Please check if the reminder switch is on and the AM/PM setting is correct. Also, the timing is inexact and could be late up to 60 seconds, which decreases power usage.
Some power-saving or cleaner apps on your device interfere with the reminder or have low available memory. So, try cleaning up some unused stuff, or try restarting your device.
Furthermore, this issue may also be caused by Doze feature, which represents battery optimization in Android 6 and higher. Which means you should disable battery optimization for this app, so it will not interfere with the reminder:
1. Open the Settings menu on your device and tap Battery
2. Tap the more button on the action bar at the top right (…), and choose Battery optimization
3. Switch to All apps list from the drop-down to see all the apps on your device, then tap Drink Water from the menu and choose Don’t optimize
When you want to restore pro upgrade, first you need to make sure you sign in to ‘Google Play’ with the same Google account you used to buy ‘Drink Water Pro Upgrade’. This step is important because your in-app purchase is tied to your Google account.
Still, you may have to wait several minutes for it to check or update manually ‘Google Play’ by doing the following steps:
1. To begin with, go to phone settings
2. Go to ‘Apps’ or ‘Application manager’
3. Scroll down and tap ‘Google Play Store’
4. Tap on the menu button (3 dots in the top right corner), and then ‘Uninstall updates’
5. Press the back arrow to return to the list of apps
6. Scroll down, and press ‘Google Play Services’
7. Go to ‘Storage’ and tap ‘Clear cache’
8. Return to the list of apps, then find ‘Drink Water’ app, clear the cache like in the previous step, then go back and force stop the app
9. Go back to the device’s home screen and relaunch the ‘Play Store’
10. Tap on the menu button from within the ‘Play Store’ app and go to ‘Settings’. Tap on ‘Play Store Version’ to check for an update
11.Finally, relaunch ‘Drink Water’ app and check if you are facing the same issue
On our app’s main screen, open the navigation bar (hamburger icon in the top left corner), then choose the option ‘Statistics’. When you enter ‘Statistics’, press the ‘Edit history’ button right under the charts. Choose the date and the intake you want to modify.
The widget functionality is greatly improved in the latest update. In addition, we are working on improving the widget functionality even more. Please get all the updates as soon as they are available to ensure optimal widget functionality.
If it is not working, you can always reset the widget functionality by deleting the old and adding the new widget again. Also, have in mind that some widgets work only with Pro upgrade.
Add an answer to this item.
To avoid losing your drink logs if something happens to your phone, you should use the backup feature frequently. If you have created a backup, then you can retrieve it on any other device.
The following steps will show you how to back up your drink logs:
Note: If you are already connected to your account, steps 4 and 5 will be skipped. Only if you use option ‘Logout’, you will need to repeat steps 4 and 5.
If you have followed the steps for creating a backup, then you can retrieve all drink logs on any other device. To do that, you will need to use the same account you sign in for backup.
The following steps will show you how to restore your drink logs:
Note: If you are already connected to your account, step 4 will be skipped. Only if you use the option ‘Logout’, you will need to repeat step 4.
Warning! Be careful with the option ‘Delete backup data’! If you delete your backup data, you can’t return drink logs anymore.